How can we help you?
We try to answer any question about our platform, blockchain and digital currencies in general, and articles up for discussion.
KYC stands for “Know Your Customer”, it is standard practice for any company offering financial services to know their customers and it is an important part of protecting the cryptocurrency community against money laundering and any bad players entering the ecosystem. The KYC process discourages users of a service from attempting to commit financial crimes or other illegal activities. Financial platforms, including Blockbasis, are required by law to collect this data from their customers.
In case your KYC submission is rejected, there could be many good reasons for that:
- Low resolution
- Blurry image
- Light glare over the document
- Fingers covering part of the document
- Part of the document not in the photo
- Unsupported document
To re-submit you can try different things:
- Take the photos before entering Blockbasis and upload them by tapping on the square in the bottom left corner of the screen once the in-app camera screen opens
- Make sure that all 4 corners of the document are visible in the photo and that all the text is clearly readable
- Use a different document
If you’re still having issues, please contact us at email@example.com from the email address that you used to signup for your Blockbasis account. IMPORTANT NOTE: We can’t verify your account over the email. Please don’t send us the photos of your document for KYC.